PET URINE ODOR REMOVALThe secret to removing stubborn pet stains and odors
Pet Urine Stain and Odor Removal in Upland and Rancho Cucamonga
Pet accidents are part of owning a pet. However, when left untreated, pet urine can leave behind nasty stains and terrible odors that may make you think carpet replacement is the only solution. Fortunately, with Golden State Chem-Dry’s Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.), your carpet can look and smell new! Instead of simply masking the odor, our specially formulated pet urine removal treatment contacts the source and immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the pet urine odor. It works on even the most severe pet urine damaged carpets and is part of what makes one of the top rated carpet cleaners in Upland and Rancho Cucamonga for pet urine.
Stain and Odor Removal You Can Trust
In an independent home health study, our pet urine cleaning products showed excellent cleaning results on even severely urine-damaged areas and other odor-causing areas. It works to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor. In tests against the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine, the study found that P.U.R.T. removes an average of 99.9% of pet urine odors from carpets.
Protect Your Carpet from Pet Urine
Often, without even knowing, our pets continually urinate in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, whether it is cement or wood, to the tack strip, and reach as far as the framework behind the walls of your home.
As urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Surface cleaning does not help remove pet urine odor. P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor and immediately begins a chemical reaction to destroy pet odor.
Jerod and Noah tackled my pet stain problem with ease! They explained the process thoroughly and why my DIY attempts just weren’t getting the job done. I was able to see their black light inspection which caught all the problem areas. Very interesting to watch. Jerod gave some tips on in-between touch-ups if needed when pet accidents occur which were very helpful. They were thorough and got the job done quickly while giving special attention to protecting the corners of my home’s walls. I’m very impressed with the results. The stains (and smell) are gone! Very friendly professional guys. I will be using them again periodically to keep my carpet looking new. Thank you!
Chem-Dry’s P.U.R.T.® Process
- We determine the source and severity of the odor. Then the carpet is rinsed to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In severe cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® is then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® react with the urine and break down the odor-causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services.
Call Golden State Chem-Dry Today!