PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in the Upland/Rancho area!
Pet Urine Odor Removal By Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho
Urine in your carpeting is a severe problem and requires major restoration work. Unfortunately, in order to fully remove pet urine stains and odors, simple DIY cleaning is not the answer. However, with Golden State Chem-Dry’s revolutionary Pet Urine Removal Treatment® product, even your most severely urine damaged carpets and area rugs can be saved!
P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary Chem-Dry product and is specially formulated to eliminate all pet urine odors and bacteria.
In an independent home health study, our pet urine cleaning products showed excellent cleaning results on even severely urine damaged areas and other odor-causing areas. It works to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay on the surface. It is able to penetrate the carpet ﬁbers and can contaminate both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below your carpet.
Often, without even knowing, our pets will continually urinate in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, whether it is cement or wood, to the tack strip, and reach as far as the framework behind the walls of your home.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple surface cleaning will not help remove pet urine odor. P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor and immediately begins a chemical reaction to destroy pet urine odor and bacteria.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined. The carpet will then be rinsed to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In severe cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services.
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.
Call Golden State Chem-Dry Today!
Serving Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, Upland, Claremont, LaVerne, Chino, Chino Hills, Corona, Eastvale, Ontario & Montclair, CA.
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Sat: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm