PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine cleaning in Upland and Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Pet Urine Cleaning in Rancho Cucamonga
Unfortunately, DIY surface cleaning isn’t enough to fully remove pet urine stains and odors. Golden State Chem-Dry’s pet urine cleaning reaches deep into your carpet and eliminates urine odors and bacteria at the source. Our revolutionary Pet Urine Removal Treatment® (P.U.R.T.) product can restore even your most severely urine damaged carpets and area rugs!
Watch our short video to see how Golden State Chem-Dry’s pet stain and odor removal in Rancho Cucamonga works!
Tested and Proven Results
In an independent home health study, our pet urine cleaning products showed excellent cleaning results on even severely urine damaged areas and other odor-causing areas. It works to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor. In tests against the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine, the study found that P.U.R.T. removes an average of 99.9% of pet urine odors from carpets.
To go one step further, the study also tested Chem-Dry pet carpet cleaning service’s ability to eliminate the bacteria found in pet urine. It was found that P.U.R.T. removes an average of 99.2% of the bacteria from pet urine stains in carpets.
Facts To Know About Urine In Your Carpeting
Urine on your carpet does not remain on the surface. It is able to penetrate the carpet ﬁbers and can contaminate both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below your carpet.
Often, without even knowing, our pets continually urinate in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, whether it is cement or wood, to the tack strip, and reach as far as the framework behind the walls of your home.
As urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Surface cleaning does not help remove pet urine odor. P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor and immediately begins a chemical reaction to destroy pet odor and bacteria.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- We determine the source and severity of the odor. Then the carpet is rinsed to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In severe cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® is then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services.
Pet Urine Carpet Stains and Odors Can Cause Serious Issues
If you have pets, chances are that you’ve experienced some of those issues.
Watch this short video to hear what a veterinarian has to say about the impact pet urine has in your home. Additionally, how Chem-Dry in Rancho Cucamonga effectively removes pet stains and bacteria from your carpet!
Call Golden State Chem-Dry Today!
Serving Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, Upland, Claremont, LaVerne, Chino, Chino Hills, Corona, Eastvale, Ontario & Montclair, CA.
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Sat: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm