Don’t worry—as your trusted carpet cleaner in Corona, California, we’re here to help take care of the heavy lifting. In fact, we have an array of professional cleaning services to help care for your home through every season.
Spring and summer bring so many fun aspects, and also some unique challenges when it comes to keeping carpets clean. But the good news is, Chem-Dry specializes in industry-leading solutions that can help.
It matters to schedule appointments with your carpet cleaner in Corona, California on a regular basis. And in between our visits, here are some tips to include in your routine that can help add years to the lifespan of your carpet.
Carpet-Saving Tips For Spring And Summer
- Keep up with regular vacuuming. It may sound simple, but doing so can keep dirt, dust, and allergens under control, plus eliminate particles that can wear down your carpet fibers. This is especially common during spring and summer when so much of what’s outdoors is tracked in on dirty shoes and feet.
- Along with that, try to be consistent about removing shoes at the door and not tracking them across your carpet.
- It’s simple but also makes a significant difference to place door mats or rugs at entryways and along high traffic areas in your home.
- It’s inevitable—carpet stains happen. But when they do, be sure to treat them quickly. This increases the chance of being able to remove them completely.
- Schedule professional carpet cleaning at least on an annual basis. A good rule of thumb is to have your carpet cleaner in Corona, California visit before spring and after summer.
Carpet Cleaner In Corona, California
Chem-Dry is here to help care for your carpets through every season of life.